*DIRECT BOOKING FROM HEADSHOTS, LINKS & SELF-TAPES
*DEADLINE TO SUBMIT SELF-TAPE: 9 PM Tuesday, 8/2/16
PROJECT: Safe Sleep For Baby
CLIENT: NYS Department of Health
DIRECTOR: Chistopher Conto
PRODUCTION: NYS Media Services
SHOOT DATE: 8/8/16
LOCATION: Albany, NY (MUST SELF-REPORT)
USAGE: Web & Hospitals (FULL BUYOUT)
RATE: $950/8 hrs + $50 travel stipend+ meal + copy (NO AGENCY FEE)
SYNOPSIS: A young mother gives sound advice to mothers who are just about to leave the hospital with their new-borns.
Female, All Ethnicities, Mid-20s, STRONG, DYNAMIC ACTOR. Young mother giving sound advice to mothers who are just about to leave the hospital with their new-borns.
SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS: *Deadline to submit SELF-TAPE: 9 PM Tuesday, 8/2/16*
EMAIL INFO and SELF TAPE (see SELF-TAPE 101 and SELF-TAPE INSTRUCTIONS)
- name/email/cell/city based
- agency/rep name/email/cell (if available)
- CURRENT height/weight
- CURRENT commercial headshot
- Links to previous work
- SUBMIT SELF-TAPE (MANDATORY)
- Dress camera- ready
- Use a simple background
- Make sure you are well lit and in focus
- Make sure there is little to no background noise and we can clearly hear you
- Slate, state agency (if applicable), current height/weight/location base
- Zoom in for headshot and facial profiles
- Zoom out for full body shot and profiles
- Give two different takes of AUDITION COPY (see below)
- Submit MP4
“A – Alone
Babies should sleep Alone – – not in the same bed with adults, children or pets.
B – Back
Babies should sleep on their backs not their sides or tummies.
C – Crib
Babies should sleep in a Crib on a firm mattress with a fitted sheet; Never with soft toys, pillows, bumper pads or loose bedding. Don’t let them sleep on chairs, couches, car seats or any other surface they can get trapped in and suffocate.
Each year in New York State more than 90 babies die from sleep-related deaths. A baby may stop breathing due to soft bedding, an unsafe crib or being rolled on by another person.
Keep your baby safe every time sleep begins.
Follow the ABC’s of safe sleep.”
*Deadline to submit SELF-TAPE: 9 PM Tuesday, 8/2/16*
SUBJECT LINE: Safe Sleep