*Deadline to submit required materials and self-tape: 5pm Tuesday, 8/1/17
*Submissions missing self-tapes will not be considered
CLIENT: NYS Employee Assistance Program
DIRECTOR: Chris Conto
PRODUCTION COMPANY: NYS Media Services
CASTING DIRECTOR: BreakThrough Casting
LOCATION: Albany, NY (must self-report)
DATE: August (date tbd)
USAGE: Web only (full buyout)
RATE: $830/4 hours + 10% agency fee + $75 travel stipend
Female, 35-45 yrs, any ethnicity. STRONG ACTOR, TELEPROMPTER PRO WITH RANGE who can efficiently deliver a 2-3 minute long form script with ease. “Citizen of the world” with a neutral accent, easygoing, kind, accessible, good energy- someone to whom you can turn for help. ONLY SEASONED PROS SHOULD APPLY.
SUBMIT REQUIRED MATERIALS: *Deadline is 5pm Tuesday, 8/1/17
- email talent and agency contact info (if applicable)
- attach current headshot and resume (do not send links)
- include acting and hosting reels
- attach self-tape (see instructions below)
- slate (name and agency, if applicable)
- state current height/weight/location base (mandatory)
- state, “I confirm that I can self-report to Albany, NY”
- zoom out full body & profiles
- zoom in headshot (chest to top of head) and perform MEMORIZED audition copy (see below)
When co-workers and friends ask me what I do as a coordinator for the “Employee Assistance Program”- I have one simple answer: I make life a little easier for New York State employees.
I can help you deal with big problems that you just didn’t see coming- in addition to the everyday issues that might keep you from doing your best at work.
We all experience stress and worries that can distract us during the day. Maybe you’re without a car and need a way to get back and forth to work. Maybe your child care provider is away…
Or, a family member needs legal advice.
Whether it’s a work, family or personal problem, E-A-P can help. It’s free of charge- and it’s confidential.
E-A-P is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, every day of the year.
E-A-P coordinators receive training to learn all about community resources and can help you understand your benefits, leave policies and health insurance.
Plus, we work where you do, so we understand your agency and the culture of your workplace.
SUBJECT LINE: EAP