*Deadline to submit self-tapes: 11:00am Monday, 7/31/17
*Submissions without self-tapes will not be considered. Please see self-tape instructions below.
CLIENT: NYS Parks
PROJECT: “NYS PARKS- EMPIRE PASS” :30
DIRECTOR: Joe Walsh
PRODUCER: Natalia Briggs
PRODUCTION COMPANY: NYS Media Services
CASTING DIRECTOR: BreakThrough Casting
LOCATION: Saratoga Springs, NY (must self-report by car)
DATE: Monday, 8/7/17 (RAIN DATE: Tuesday, 8/8/17)
USAGE: Web & NY Broadcast Only (full buyout)
RATE: See roles below
SYNOPSIS: PSA demonstrating how easy it is to use the new NYS Empire Pass and enjoy a beautiful picnic at the park.
*Deadline to submit self-tapes- 11am Monday, 7/31/17
*Please read carefully and follow each step. Any submissions missing info or self-tape will not be considered.
1) name/email/cell/city located
2) include current height/weight/agency info including contact/email/phone (if applicable)
3) attach current commercial headshot/resume
4) include media links to work (optional but a plus!)
5) attach slate video (please record vertically on devices):
- slate (state name, agency or self-represented, and city you are located in)
- clearly state on camera, “I confirm that I can self-report by car to Saratoga State Park, Saratoga Springs , NY”
- zoom out full body shot and full body profiles
SUBJECT LINE: Empire Pass PSA