*Direct booking from headshots & reels
*Scroll to bottom of page for submission instructions
*RUSH CASTING- SUBMIT ASAP
PROJECT: Bonnaroo Thanksgiving Special
TYPE: Non-Union TV Seeking Featured BG
PRODUCER: Amber Schaefer
PRODUCTION COMPANY: Ghost Robot
CASTING DIRECTOR: BreakThrough Casting
SHOOT DATE: Monday 10/26/15
LOCATION: tentatively Brooklyn, NY (if shoot is outside Brooklyn or Manhattan, crew van will transport talent from Brooklyn)
USAGE: Broadcast, Internet, Worldwide in perpetuity
RATE: $100/10 hours + meals
It’s a Bonnaroo Thanksgiving Special (http://www.bonnaroo.com/news/very-bonna- roo-thanksgiving) which will air on DirectTV, is a throwback style holiday special where a celebrity musician host in a cozy chair surrounded by men and women of all ages, sit around a fireplace and talk about what they’re thankful for: family, friends, food, music, and Bonnaroo. Should be hilarious and bizarre, cut in the style of Tim and Eric (http://www.timanderic.com/).
[ELDERLY ASIAN WOMAN]
Female, late 50s-70s, character looks strongly encouraged to apply, Featured BG.
[MIDDLE AGED MAN]
Male, 45-60, African American, African Descent, Hispanic, Latino, South Asian, Middle Eastern, Featured BG.
Females, 30s-40s, African American, African Descent, Featured BG.
Male, 7-9 years, African American, African Descent, Caucasian, Asian, Southeast Asian/Pacific Islander, Hispanic, Latino, Featured BG.
Female, 7 years old, Caucasian, blonde hair, Featured BG.
Male, early 20s, Mexican, Latino, Hispanic, Featured BG.
SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS- (*RUSH CASTING SUBMIT ASAP)
A) COMPLETE AND SUBMIT REQUIRED INFO:
- name/email/cell/city based
- age and date of birth (minors only)
- current vital stats (height/weight/hair & eye color)
- agency/agent name/email/cell (if available)
- all profile links (Actors Access, Backstage, Casting Networks, Website, etc)
- jpeg of CURRENT headshot/pics
- jpeg of CURRENT selfie to be submitted to client (MANDATORY-shoot from shoulders up clearly showing face and hair length, without photo effects and filters)
- provide full URLs of your media links (reels/monologues)
email@example.com (MALES only)
firstname.lastname@example.org (FEMALES only)