DIRECT BOOKING FROM SELF-TAPES, HEADSHOTS & REELS
PROJECT: Teen Gambling PSA (English and Spanish)
CLIENT: NYS Gaming Commission
PRODUCER: Chris Conto
PRODUCTION COMPANY: NYS Media Services Center
LOCATION: Albany, NY (must self-report by car, no travel pay)
SHOOT DATE: Week of 3/21 (date TBD)
USAGE: TV, Radio, Web (full buyout)
RATE: $800/8 hours (MOM); $300/up to 8 hours (KIDS)
Female, late 30s-early 40s, Hispanic/Latina STRONG ACTOR, must be BILINGUAL IN ENGLISH & SPANISH as the same talent will be used in both versions. Direct booking from self-tapes, reels, headshots and resumes.
RATE: $800/ 8 hours, no travel pay, no agency fee, must self-report by car to Albany, NY
Girls & Boys, middle school aged, Hispanic/Latina/Latino. Non-speaking roles. MUST HAVE VALID PERMIT. Direct booking from headshots/pics, current selfies (MANDATORY) and links to media (if available).
RATE: $300/up to 8 hours, no travel pay, no agency fee, must self-report by car to Albany, NY
SUBMIT INFO BELOW (1 & 2 Adults; 1 for Kids)
1) EMAIL REQUIRED INFO BELOW
- name/email/cell/city based/zip code
- do you own a reliable car to self-report to Albany, NY (mandatory)
- current physical stats (height/weight/hair & eye color)
- age & DOB (minors only)
- agency/contact name/email/cell (if available)
- jpeg of CURRENT headshot/pics
- pdf of UPDATED resume
- jpeg of CURRENT selfie (MANDATORY FOR ALL ROLES-shoot from shoulders up, must clearly show face and hair length)
- full URLs of your media links (MANDATORY FOR MOM)
2) SELF-TAPE AUDITION COPY IN ENGLISH & SPANISH (translate copy)
- MOM AUDITION COPY:
INT. Kitchen. Mom sending off two middle school aged kids to school, one boy, and one girl. Kids whiz by mom, pulling on a coat and grabbing a lunch from her hands as the bus pulls up. She yells after them, “Wait until it stops!”
Mom turns to camera kinda shaking her head and half smiling:
As a parent, you want to protect them from everything, which sometimes means saying things they need to hear to keep them safe
Things like “Don’t Smoke,” and “Don’t talk to strangers.” But how many of us talk to our kids about gambling?
Teen gambling can become an addiction, a pathway to other destructive behavior. Be aware of the warning signs.
SUBJECT LINE: Teen Gambling PSA