*Direct Booking from self-tapes/headshot/resume/reels
*See self-tape instructions below (3 parts)
*Deadline: 9am Monday, 9/24/18
Please carefully read the entire breakdown and self-tape instructions below. Emails with questions that have already been answered in the breakdown will not be considered.
PROJECT: Non-Union Commercial
CLIENT: Bob’s Discount Furniture
PRODUCER/DIRECTOR: Jim Nikodemski
CASTING DIRECTOR: BreakThrough Casting
AUDITION: Self-Tape Only, Direct Booking
LOCATION: Manchester, CT
DATE: Monday, 10/1/18
USE: Regional Broadcast (FULL BUYOUT)
RATE: $500/8 hrs + $500 buyout fee + 10% agency fee + hotel + $200 travel + copy
Female or Male, 25-40 yrs, all ethnicities. Young, attractive, professional types, hip and quirky, friends at a cocktail party. This spot has a cast of six, all speaking roles, with two featured party guests. CT talent is a huge plus.
PART 1, EMAIL:
- name/cell/email/agency (if applicable)
- current height/weight/location base (mandatory)
- attach current commercial headshot & updated resume
- include links to reels
- attach self-tape (see audition copy below)
PART 2, DOWNLOAD AUDITION COPY: (click here to download)
- Males & Females will read for both Jenn & Lisa (two takes, alternating roles)
- Reader: remaining roles
PART 3, SELF-TAPE IN THIS ORDER:
- Slate/state agency (if applicable)
- Shoot from top of head to chest
- Play on volume but whispers should be loud enough to hear. Keep actions and reactions realistic and natural.
- HAVE FUN WITH THIS!
EMAIL TO: email@example.com
SUBJECT LINE: 10/1 BDF